|2020 - 2021 Executive Board
Yliana Esparza, President
Annette Franz, 1st Vice President
Barbara O'Riley, 2nd Vice President
Candi Fowler, Treasurer
Nora London, Secretary
Pat Blum, Director
Deitrah Davis, Director
General meetings are held on
the 3rd Tuesday of each month
|BECOME A MEMBER
Membership in a Zonta Club is by invitation. Members of Zonta Clubs are actively engaged or have experience in a decision-
making capacity in a recognized business or profession.
Through support for service projects, educational programs and advocacy efforts, Zontians of West Hidalgo County work
together to make women's equality a reality within our local community.
Responsibilities of a Zontian:
- Attend club meetings and club events
- Participate actively in meetings and deliberations
- Identify and suggest prospective members
- Financially support the programs funded by the Zonta International Foundation
- Fulfill the mission and vision of Zonta
A world of opportunities, services and privileges are reserved for Zonta club members.
Zonta membership provides the opportunity to:
- Meet interesting, involved professionals who seek to help women reach their potential.
- Work together, through service and advocacy, towards common goals.
If you are a professional or a business executive and are interested in becoming a member of the Zonta Club of
West Hidalgo County, please email your interest in joining to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following
Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Occupation/Profession, Position/Title, Firm or Institution Name, How you heard about Zonta
Zonta Club of West Hidalgo County. All rights reserved.